Friday, June 6, 2008

memorial day

for memorial day my family went out across utah lake to ride 4 wheelers and shoot guns. it had rained all morning so it was kindof muddy and it was a little windy but we still had alot of fun! cade and cami loved their little 4 wheelers and mom and dad even rode for a while. brady took cami and i on a wild ride and she loved it so much, she kept saying woohoo until he hit a big jump and she hit her chin on my arm coming down. but she still wanted to ride after that, she would cry if you would go without her. i hope my kids love riding like shes does!






2 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute pictures! We should get together sometime soon to do photo stuff. We are coming down this weekend for the wedding...so maybe we should plan something.

Amylee said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again! Cute nieces/nephews. I KNOW your kids will love it- they'll have it in their blood.