Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Q

My dear sweet daughter Quincy,

Today is your birthday. Your 3rd birthday. I can't believe you would be 3.

My heart is throbbing with pain and my eyes are swollen with tears as I think about you today Quincy. There are so many little ones around us turning 3 this year and I can't help but think about what it would be like if you were here for your 3rd birthday. What gifts would I have purchased and would you be anxiously unwrapping. What kind of a party would we have? Would we have a princesses or  Bubble Guppies? Or maybe a cowgirl party? What would you have wanted? I would have given you any kind of party you wanted sweetheart.
Your birth day is and will always be the most special day to me. It was one of the most wonderful days of my life. You came to this earth August 19th 2010 and changed everything. August 19th is the day I feel I was truly born. You taught me the meaning of unconditional love. You taught me about selflessness. You taught me about innocence and friendship. You showed me who I really am Quincy, a motherYour mother.
Your short life on this earth changed mine forever Q. You came and shined so brightly, no one could ignore your glow. You were truly a light where ever you went. When you left, that light went with you. I am so heartbroken without you here. I feel dim. I am working so hard to get that light back. Your brother helped bring light back into our lives, but it will never be as bright without you darling. There are so many things about you I long for, I crave. You were truly wonderful. I hope you keep all those little things I love and miss about you so that I can enjoy them all again someday.

Quincy, I miss you. I ache so badly for you. I live every day in anticipation of seeing you again. You still consume my every thought. You are my everything. You are my sweet, precious daughter and I love you with every tiny piece of my heart.


Happy Birthday darling.


-Mommy

1 comment:

The Hebbs said...

oh sweet Quincy. I wish she was with you to celebrate. This aching is just too much. We live for the day we will hold them again....Love you Angie and thinking of you all the time as my heart aches so deeply too.
(((HUGS)))